Hi, I'm a coach and trainer, but not an online marketer. I need help navigating Facebook's Ads Manager. This is what I will need:
1. I'm running ads to get people (primarily introverted, professional women in some specific fields) to register for a webinar.
2. The ad has two components, a slideshow video with captions and voiceover - running time 1:36, and long-form ad copy.
3. To be clear, I do not need help with copyrighting, I DO need help with the technical aspects of getting the ad running.
4. I know how to select the target audience and demographics, however, I'm not clear if it is permissible to target specific Facebook groups, e.g. groups for introverts, or for professionals in STEM fields
5. I did an ad myself and FB disapproved it, and I'm not clear why. it may be the captions on the video.
We can go over other specifics including headlines, thumbnails and linking the webinar registration page to the ad if you are available.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $56 for this job
HI, So basically want leads. I can help you setup FB ads and also collect all the leads information obtained through FB ads at single place i.e in google sheet.