CRM Manager - Infusionsoft + AccessAlly Membership Site
• Creating email templates from copywriters work
• Creating ALL Infusionsoft funnels, products, order forms, tags, billing automation, purchase actions, etc
• Managing membership site via AccessAlly (specifically the Divi theme)
• Creating order forms with Gospiffy
• Integrating Infusionsoft and LeadPages
• Keeping the apps clean and organized. Making SOPs for tagging and funnels that are simple to describe to an outside person so the app isn’t a mess
• Learning, studying and implementing email strategies including, open & click rate, list health, etc
• Managing launch & evergreen promotions all at once
• Experimenting with new strategies all the time
• Reporting on the results on evergreen campaigns on a weekly basis. Every day while in a launch.
• Set up analytics and tracking to measure KPI’s and determine campaign’s success (using MailMonitor and Graphly)
THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE PAST:
• You’ve worked with Infusionsoft in depth and know the app in great detail.
• Made in-depth funnels and campaigns for things like webinars, video series, launches, upsells, etc.
• Integrated various third party apps with Infusionsoft
• Set up analytics and tracking to be able to measure KPI’s to determine campaign success and list performance.
• Understand how to analyze the data to focus on what’s profitable and identify what is not.
THIS POSITION IS FOR YOU IF:
• You are passionate about everything email including all metrics and any platform that gets the job done, especially Infusionsoft.
• You work well with a team of fast moving people.
• You take responsibility and are highly organized and effective.
• You love trying new funnels to see what ROIs. You love searching for the big wins.
• You have an eye for details and can catch the tiny details.
• You can handle multiple projects at once. We run evergreen campaigns while running multiple live launches while planning for the next ones all at once.
• You can deal with pressure and high expectations.
• You’re good at finding the problem and coming up and implementing a solution.
• You’re able to take constructive criticism to better yourself and your “product”.
• You live to get more emails delivered, opened and clicked.
• Email tracking and analytics are your best friend.
WHY SHOULD I BE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB?
• Work with awesome people that make things happen.
• Get to test and experiment in a business that is constantly launching new projects.
• Work on promoting products that are helping people live their dreams and grow their businesses.
• Not to mention the flexibility & freedom to work from wherever.