We seek a strong marketer to help us launch and support a new product to the US early childhood education market.
*** We strongly prefer experience marketing to teachers of young children and/or moms in the US,*** but are open to others who can show successful performance in adjacent or related markets. We have access to and accounts active in a number of software platforms, including Infusionsoft, Adwords, Facebook, etc...
We are a small, family owned business that helps young children to grow and learn language. If you happen to be aligned with that mission, that would be great, too!
Your responsibilities may include some or all of the following (yes, this is a long list...
we are open to someone who can cover all of these activities, and/or who can coordinate and supervise other resources to achieve super results.)
*** Website and outbound marketing campaigns
- Review and analyze company website for areas that need to be detailed or improved
- Collaborate with team members to improve site performance, develop primary keywords and target ad audiences
- Manage drip marketing campaigns to nurture interested parties and convert to customers
*** Keyword targeting and inbound marketing management
- Provide and organize SEO and SEM campaign reports
- Create/update SEO content for company website to increase traffic
- Improve search engine marketing process
- Continually monitor organic search rankings to increase traffic and leads
- Optimize keywords portfolio through testing with ad copy and landing pages
- Keyword analysis for pay per click (PPC) campaigns and organic search results
*** Web and Social Media Advertising
- Collaborate to create multiple campaigns and manage traffic, customer acquisition and conversion through the channel
- Perform account management of pay-per-click (PPC) accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo/Bing as well as Facebook and Youtube
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups and accounts, and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Monitor campaign results and create reports detailing campaign performance
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated results and expertise in the required areas of functioning
17 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
Hello, I have a lot of experience in this area. Please review my profile. I am willing to work well below my average rate as I get established on this platform. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Tim