As I am a freelancer now working on building an organisation, I could use some help to build it.
HR Improvers is a startup Human Resource Management consulting firm based out of the Netherlands. My mission is to help SME’s grow and strengthen their Human Resources practice by auditing their existing operations and offering new efficient processes and best practices. In my vision it’s about building strong and adaptable processes that strive to improve the most important asset of a business - its people.
I'm currently looking for a highly-creative and talented Online Marketing SPecialist to add to my team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations.
Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence globally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness. Your duties will include creating, planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. You should also have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. Our Digital Marketer will work with supporting teammembers (such as a programmer, visual designer and copywriter), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, I would like to talk to you.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, create, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Effective use of existing marketing tools and technology
I guess you have some questions. Please contact me if you need more to know.
Take care, stay save, all the best and hope to talk with you soon,
22 freelancers are bidding on average $115 for this job
Hello, hope you doing well I have 5+ years of experience in your suitable project requirement who can do on time work delivery. We can discuss more in message .Thanks