A fast-growing organization is looking for a seasoned B2C Marketing Manager to bring our SaaS product to market!
You'll get the unique opportunity to work with an ambitious team that is trying to redefine how law professionals work. We have a lot of marketing projects in the pipeline. You will first start by creating a detailed and realistic go-to-market strategy. If you're successful, we will then assign a lot more projects to execute on your strategy, hire more marketing specialists, and expand to other territories. This is an opportunity to grow aggressively with us.
You will be creating our go-to-market strategy, considering our timeline, budget, and business objectives. You will then execute our marketing strategy to achieve growth and expand our software into new regions. If successful, you will be put in charge of hiring other Marketing managers and specialists to keep executing on your strategy.
Detailed Requirements Below:
Title: Marketing Manager
Industry Experience: B2C, SaaS, Go-to-market
- Must have: experience creating and executing a SaaS go-to-market campaign.
1. Create the business' go-to-market strategy; including pricing, expansion, and marketing investment plan.
2. Define and collect marketing materials to build the website and define the general structure of the website.
3. Managing website building and coordinating with other parties to build website contents.
4. Execute on the strategy on a weekly basis to generate results.
5. Hire other marketing specialist to expand marketing efforts to different regions
6. Report to the CEO and execute on ad-hoc marketing projects/responsibilities
Minimum Experience in similar role: 3+ years
Language Requirements: Excellent English communication skills (writing and speaking)
Specialized Skills Preferred:
- Competitor, pricing, and industry analysis
- Pricing Strategy
- Creating and Executing a Go-to-market Strategy
- Management and Hiring Experience
- Expert with Microsoft Office and the Teams environment
Job Type: Can work on a per project basis, but prefer a more constant and reliable resource. we have a bunch of projects in the pipeline for the Marketing Manager.
We will negotiate on a per project basis, but the total amount of work exceeds the $1,000 mark
Timezone: Has to be available to work and respond messages preferably between 2:00 - 8:00 pm (GMT+2)
// This can be discussed during the interview