Closed

Partnership with [login to view URL] for Internet Marketing, SEO

We have [url removed, login to view] an Online Shopping Portal with Multivendor features and Now We want a Working Partner for Marketing and We will give 4% of Net Sales as a profit.

Skills: Advertising, Bulk Marketing, Internet Marketing, Link Building, SEO

See more: sales partnership, online partner marketing, net working marketing, net for marketing, marketing seo sales online internet, internet marketing seo forum, google adsense seo internet marketing link building, seo internet mkting partner needed web design clients, forum posting seo internet marketing, top seo internet marketing, seo internet marketing seo canada, marketing seo internet

About the Employer:
( 1 review ) Udaipur, India

Project ID: #8953030

8 freelancers are bidding on average ₹3463126 for this job

handsum

I had passion about computers since I was born. It is my hobby, my work and my life. I have over 2 year experience in LinkBuilding I will give you Manual Off-page seo High PA/DA Backlinks and If You Are Looking To I More

₹1700 INR in 5 days
(175 Reviews)
5.8
CearsIT

hello, i am SEO certified professional having wide range of experience in SEO and link building with advertising and bulk marketing and also having 4+ years of experience in graphics designing. I can help you wit More

₹2450 INR in 1 day
(1 Review)
2.6
activetech

Greetings!!! Guaranteed First page ranking on Google, Yahoo and Bing for your website using white hat SEO! Money back guarantee!!! Our clients are from all over the world. Language does nto matter for us to perfor More

₹6315789 INR in 30 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
wporiginals

W P Originals Design is a full-service North Carolina web design company and digital marketing agency. Award winning responsive website design, PPC management & SEO services. Growing businesses of any size nationwide. More

₹6666666 INR in 365 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
sumonnaz

A proposal has not yet been provided

₹666666 INR in 100 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
krishK10

A proposal has not yet been provided

₹5777778 INR in 100 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
Robertr1775

Hi, We are a team of well experienced SEO Experts with over 10 years experience combined and we would like to offer our services for this SEO job. We can negotiate a price, You can pay 30% and the rest 70% when yo More

₹600 INR in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
vavanel11

Propunerea nu a fost încă furnizată

₹4317600 INR in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
Geryngman

I have good communication skills coupled with excellent marketing strategies including using famous social sites like Facebook where i have more than 2,000 friends who i can convince to check out the same. Am humbled More

₹3958208 INR in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0