Monthly submissions to our two facebook pages: KaterBlue (very pro-active) & EFS Consultants (complementary)
1. For KB & EFS: 10 facebook immediate posts from different fb ids on our business page with photo and 3 to 6 sentence comments.
2. For KB & EFS: 10 immediate 5 star reviews with comments
3. For KB: immediately 5 admin posts with photos and 3 to 6 sentence comments; thereafter 3 times per week admin posts with photo and 3 to 6 sentence comments; followed by 3 to 5 comments from other fb ids, also on point 1.
4. For EFS: : immediately 5 admin posts with photos and 3 to 6 sentence comments; thereafter 2 times per week admin posts with photo and 3 to 6 sentence comments
5. For KB: 10 posts per month from different facebook ids followed by 3 to 5 comments from other fb ids and admin; It is 10 per month to be some weeks 2 and others 3 but that it is not always the same amount per week.
6. For KB: Creation of two efficient adwords campaign with careful analysis of low costs keywords with click through effect. This will include keyword research, demographics and target audience reach. Once each campaign is online the efficiency of the campaign will be analysed diligently by you every day; You will be diligent as the guardian to the budget and remove expensive words which do not correspond with a sale or registration and which are eating up the budget senselessly (the lack of such analysis is the most common mistake of unprofessional adwork campaigns and will not be accepted)
7. From now until January 9th we are in phase 1 of our eCommerce pages launch. It is your job research the correct keywords which will get as many boat, owners, sailing and motor yacht owners, jetski owners, hobie cat owners, speedboat owner, houseboat owners, kayak owners, fishing boat owners, water touring boat owners to sign up and register their boat on the KB website by renting out their boat for money. It should be communicated to them that it is free advertising for them to rent out/charter out their boat.