Hi, I am the developer of a Human Resource web application.
1. The collaborator who will be awarded the project will have to learn to use my application. There is documentation available on my site [login to view URL] , I will also help if needed.
2. He/She will present my application to companies. I believe we are looking for medium-sized companies. i.e. from 10 to 50 employees, but it can be more. Any suitable way to present it. Perhaps on-site visit, or on-line.
3. When the company has paid a subscription, the collaborator will need to train a key person of the company who will be the administrator of the software. The administrator will set-up the system for his company with the help of the collaborator. Then the administrator will show the company users how to use the system.
4. The collaborator will act as the liaison between the company and myself. Any questions the administrator or a manager has regarding functionality will be towards the collaborator. He will provide the ‘business’ support. If the company requests new functions, reports etc., the collaborator will bring them to me, we can discuss them and I will do the technical part, the development.
5. The payment of the collaborator will be around 50% of the net subscription amount of the customer, provided he is performing as described above, having the companies as his/her own customers. If the company subscribes for a month, the amount is 19.99 euro so the collaborator and I will share the amount and get around 10 euro each. If the subscription is yearly, the amount is 199.99 then we take from around 100 euro each.
6. For this freelance project your bit amount will be given to you only when the subscriptions 50% amount on my site coming from you is not less than your bid amount. So if your bid amount is 30 Euro you will need to get 3 customers with a monthly subscription on my site, then I will consider the job done and pay you the bid amount. Furthermore if you manage to get a yearly subscription, meaning that you will be entitled to around 100 euro, you will get 100 euro instead of your bid amount.
7. This can be a long-term co-operation, an ongoing lifetime profit for both of us 50-50, for each additional subscription renewal, and for each additional customer.
11 freelancers are bidding on average €119 for this job
I'm from South Africa and have an influence on social media platforms with followers, who are interested in any kind of marketing. Affiliate marketing is a skill I possess at a very advanced level