SEO pro wanted for fast solid result on google first Position for Medium competition keywords,
My client website is car Rental Company in Lahore Pakistan. He used to be first position on google local seo company leads them to 15 position on [url removed, login to view]
You will be required to do off page optimisation.
Promote the website with proper tags and keywords
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED! Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 60 to 90 days’ time frame. See below for requirements to be paid & special payment incentive.
Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response, so that I know that you will accept payment upon result of top 3 ranking on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] (Pakistan Results not foreign, specially Lahore area) for 4 out of 7 (75%) medium completion keywords in 3 months
Need top 1 to 3 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for 1st page for 1 website with 7 keywords. In addition you must analyze website for proper seo optimization to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that at least 75% of keywords or 4 keywords will rank in the top 3 of [url removed, login to view] on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-No spam method(s) can be used
-No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-No use of automated software or bots
-No links from under construction pages
-No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates
-No Private Blog network (PBN) links unless they are permanent links.
Must be very experienced, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get website top 1 in [url removed, login to view] by the end of 1st 30 days, for 50% or 7 keywords, I will pay 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of project completion and consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view], top 3 results (75% or 4 keywords must be in at least top 3 on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] for final payment to be initiated).
If it takes over 30 days to achieve & maintain top 3 ranking in [url removed, login to view] for 50% or 3 keywords, full payment will be submitted at the end of project completion, only if results are achieved by end of 60 to 90 days (75% of keywords in top 3 position on 1st page of [url removed, login to view]) If 75% of keywords are not in top 3 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] by end of 60 days - NO PAYMENT until results are achieved!
Please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top 3 positions (or top 1) on [url removed, login to view],1st page (payment will be made end of the month & keywords must not drop out of top 3 (or top 1) for 3 consecutive days) verifiable monthly reports must be submitted to me.
Page should stay on 1st page [url removed, login to view] ranking indefinitely within the top 3.
You will directly coordinate with the development team to gain access to the website and its details and do the necessary changes to the website to achieve desired results.
Upon completion of this project more assignments can be allocated depending