Container Exchanger is seeking a part-time Marketing Research & Data Assistant (10-15 hours per week). Performs basic research and data entry activities. Duties will include online research of our existing customer and buyer list, possibly making some phone call inquiries, and using MS Office (mostly Excel) to categorize key customer data (company size, # of locations, industry type, job titles, and other company demographics). Internet research abilities and comprehension skills to help build customer profiles and buyer personas. Ideal for entry-level person interested in getting experience in marketing research.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complete Daily Progress Reports, Meet Production Goals (# of records per hour and research quality will be audited daily)
• Navigating the internet to capture factual data on companies across North America.
• Working in MS Excel day to day, knowledge of data sorting & organization required.
• Make outbound calls to obtain or verify information.
• Ability to learn quickly and stay on task
• Thorough record keeping, attention to detail.
Qualifications / Education and Years of Experience:
• High School diploma
• Prefer currently enrolled college student in a technical field
• Basic office skills; telephone etiquette, communication (written and verbal),
• Superior at Organizing and Data Management
• Excellent Problem Solver
• Knowledge of all Microsoft Office
• Advanced MS Excel
30 freelancers are bidding on average $428 for this job
We can get this done in an efficient manner as per your requirements. Relevant Skills and Experience Business, research and research psychology, marketing. Proposed Milestones $422 USD - Complete 10 days work