I need some help with internet marketing. I have current clients, vendor partners, and a list of potential customers that need to be emailed N called. I now use mail merge to send out bulk emails in my outlook account. I am sending 3-4 campaigns a day. Each campaign has about 300-500 contacts order to get an appointment setup. However, I want help doing same of the work daily. You will create Drip email marketing campaigns using mail merge to use our excel spreadsheet of contacts. Likewise, this same method will be use to send newsletters and appointment request setting emails.
We partner with local
1. accounting professionals (125 contacts)
2. Banks (15 local bank contacts)
3. Insurance companies (25)
Then I have current clients 300. Email them bi-weekly
1. Market updates affecting workforce tax, legal, etc
2. New product info
3. Quarterly reviews of account
Then most important
1. Once meet with me or someone else in the company but no sale. Get appointment to meet again and close.
1a. Drip campaign
Switch from competing company prospect get the appointment campaign.
Lost client campaign for people that were once clients
Then campaigns for businesses that just in the market never talked to me or company maybe new business.
Task will include;
1. Adding activities to sales force crm
2. Sending and managing email campaigns
3. Followup emails
4. Building email list
5. Newsletters creating
6. Appointment setting - making phone calls
7. Managing work calendar
8. Generating activities reports
9. Tracking success or sales wins
10. Supporting the sales process start to close.