SEO Expert for The Learning Tree
At The learning Tree, we are looking for a SEO expert that we can work with to help us attract more traffic to our website, that turns into buying customers for our business solutions.
The Learning Tree is an online platform that connects people who have business skills, with people looking to learn those skills from the experts in exchange for a small monthly fee.
We have never done any SEO for The Learning Tree, so this will be a first. We have been running Google AdWords campaigns, and Facebook ads for the last 5 years and have had great success with it, we understand that SEO can take anywhere from 3-6 months, and we want to know that we will be dealing with a business that can deliver on what we need.
To submit a Technical Proposal
Please give a short summary of your experience and provide at least one example of how you’ve helped a similar business to achieve favourable results in search engines. Also, explain the strategy you will follow to help our website’s rankings and provide an estimation on how long it could take to get my site on the first page of Google.
Please provide us with the following qualifications:
• A portfolio that shows steady search rank increases for other businesses
• A deep understanding of how the search engines rank websites
• Experience with content writing, building backlinks, and optimizing webpages
• Familiarity with the WordPress platform and proper formatting practices
• Understanding of how local search works and best practices
• Great overall research and analytics skills
What we expect from a SEO expert:
• Will follow all Google and other search engines best practices
• Will not link The Learning Tree to any harmful websites that will damage the brand
• Will not expose any of our users to spam, expose their content to harmful websites or people.
• Will respect our platform, and not make any harmful changes to our code, or alter pages without our consent.
• Insure that we have a working sitemap, and it has been correctly submitted to the search engines, and console.
We look forward to your technical proposal and welcome a site audit for [login to view URL] Once we have assessed your technical proposal as successful we will request for a commercial proposal (quotation).
We aim to build a long-lasting relationship with our business partners that help us expand our brand and deliver value to our customers.