We run a small entertainment business in Sydney, Australia. People book online and then come as a group to our venue for the experience. Our current organic search rankings are poor, and we're sure we can improve with some help - that's where you come in! We're looking to get someone to do the initial work, and then to retain them on a monthly basis to keep the SEO in good shape. Our website is fairly simple, being just three pages - a landing page, a booking page, and a blog page.
So we're looking for an SEO expert who:
- Understands that we are targeting local customers, and will act on that
- Is proficient using Wordpress
- Will give a comprehensive service, from assessment of what we can improve, to making those improvements, to providing any other advice/recommendations
- Will run things past us (in particular content changes) to get our approval before proceeding with the work
- Will bid not only for the upfront work (number of hours x hourly rate) but also give us a monthly price for ongoing work
- Can give us an honest and open assessment of what improvement they think they can make for us. We don't expect overnight miracles.
- Communicates well in fluent English.
We can provide our web address to interested bidders.