- DON'T SEND YOUR COPY PASTE COVER LETTER AND TEMPLATE APPLICATIONS. WE ARE NOT INTERESTED. Applications that do not answer each of the selection criteria or one that use recycled cover letter will be rejected.
- AGENCY NEED NOT APPLY.
- In your bid please specify your expected monthly income.
We are looking for a great search engine optimisation (SEO) specialist to join our business. We are a new startup online business that works within the e-commerce sector for a social mission.
Ideally, you will know the ins and outs of how search engines work when it comes to SEO strategy. You can vault your way up the search engines, all the while focusing on things like customer engagement and conversion rates.
The day to day responsibilities for the role include:
- On-page optimisation (rewriting meta tags, keyword research for blog posts, optimising articles before publish ensuring that best practices and SEO guidelines are being followed, etc)
- Plan, analyse, keep track and execute off page SEO to increase website’s credibility, improve page rank and boost traffic
- Source and implement high-quality link strategies for the website to build natural backlinks
- Create analysis of competitor's link building profile and document any new link prospects
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to research profiles and websites
- Studying traffic and analytics data from Google Analytics and other SEO tools
- Perform and track outreach campaigns through social and email
- Report to the Digital Marketing Manager with successes, progress and opportunities
- Work with the content team (graphic designer and writers) to distribute quality content across the Internet
- You will also be able to perform other task assigned from time to time apart from the above.
This position may be yours if:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in SEO link building strategy & implementation. You are specialised in performing an in-depth keyword research, studying traffic and analytics, building natural backlinks, analysing competitors, and maximising local search exposure.
- You have experience with Content (PR, influencer/blogger outreach, etc) and non-content based (broken link building, community links, mention/reclamation links, etc) link building experience with a solid ability to discuss link building strategies in depth.
- You are pro-active, highly organised, an excellent multi-tacker, and capable of working independently and within a team.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, time management and organisational skills.
- You are honest, trustworthy, committed, and reliable. You are going to take ownership of the time you will spend with us and truly make a difference and bring the best value to our business.
- You are motivated, driven and passionate about SEO. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time.
- Ideally you will also have excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail.
- You demonstrate high desire in learning (this is a huge important factor that we look for). You see yourself as a lifelong student and are passionate in growing your skills to keep up with the constant evolution in the SEO and digital marketing world.
- Experience in successfully delivering outstanding SEO work (website/competitor/content analysis and keyword research) across multiple campaigns ideally on ecommerce sites.
- Understanding of website architecture. Any knowledge of website design / development and PPC campaigns would be advantageous.
To apply for this position, please walk us through your SEO career journey in detail, and let us know how your profile matches with EACH of the above selection criteria. Also send us your latest CV and a portfolio list of your previous successful SEO work with the detail statistics.
To the serious freelancers out there, don't be discouraged by the number of bids in this job. More than 90% of those will be rejected as they are all spam bids from those who never even read the job description in detail and applied for the job using copy paste cover letter within 10 seconds.
So if you're seriously looking for a great long term career AND you have the right skills AND attitude, send your best application and satisfy our selection criteria in detail and you'll get an interview, regardless whether or not there are already 100+ bids on this job. If you don't have the skills then sorry to say we can't bring you onboard. So let's honour both of our time and only serious freelancers apply please. Thanks