I require a wise SEO person/ Company that really knows as how the SEO in real works and what he is actually doing. I am not searching for anyone who after a month or two gives excuses like ‘it was a Google update’ or ‘give me a month more’. SEO is a delicate thing that makes or breaks the site. Below are few points to consider before you apply:
- Knowledge of On Page SEO (especially about using keywords and their semantics, site structure, link juice flow) is prior. Most of the keywords can rank in top 100 with just proper on page optimization. Also you must know how to analyze the competitors and take benefit.
- Your English skill set should be top notch in write up as it is required for content optimization and guest posting. So claim only if you have really written excellent articles that are appraised. Many people claim for English skills but you must be honest to yourself in this part, no confusions.
- Use SEO tools like Screamingfrog and SEMrush for competitor analysis and self analysis.
- Know using Wordpress and its major plugins like Yoast, W3 Total Cache, etc.
Our site’s main topic is Coffee Maker. We provide reviews about these and then link to Amazon. One of our major competitor is [url removed, login to view] which stands at top for many keywords. So before applying, analyze this site as how are you going to compete or come near its rankings. Our targeted keywords are:
- Best coffee maker
- Nespresso pods
- Best drip coffee maker
- Best single serve coffee maker
- Best espresso machine
- Best super automatic espresso machine
- Cheap k cups
- best keurig coffee maker
- Best nespresso machine
- Best French press
Our site already ranks within top 20 for few and in top 100 for others. Only 2 keywords are not in competition. Our targeted market is US only and the current DA of site is 23 and doesn’t hold any penalties. In the end:
- Apply if you are confident about your SEO service
- Have examples of previous work with competitive keywords in US region
- Use advanced keywords tools like ScreamingFrog or SEMrush or any other
- Proper English Skills
- Know analyzing competitors for on page optimization as well as off page
- Excuse free about work
- Know how to use Google analytics data
- Most of all, can show improvements within 2nd month.
I am looking for a fix price job, not hourly. Apply with your previous samples of work preferably with either global domain or US targeted domain. I’ll disclose my site after reading the proposal.