We are a dynamic and fast paced London based inbound marketing agency and we are looking for a multi-talented SEO person to join our team as we continue to grow the business.
The team will often have a strategy for a client and we need support to build links, improve blog posts, set up Yoast and utilise Hubspots Keyword Planner to target long tail keywords.
A candidate has to be ready to invest at least 10 hours per week. If you can't invest that much time in working with us, don't apply - we are looking for a relationship that
will go towards full-time (30-40 hours) as the workload grows.
- Only white hat SEO
- A successful history as a SEO specialist
- A great understanding on the current changes in SEO
- Ability to plan for the long-run
- Adaptibility - as SEO is changing, we need someone who can keep up with the changes
- A team player who follows the overall strategy (add this line to the top of your cover letter "grey hat isn't that bad")
- Easy to communicate with
- Ability to create a strategy from scratch
- Proficiency in other fields of marketing
To apply, please provide answer to these questions:
1. What's your history in SEO?
2. Do you think SEO will be dead soon? Why?
3. What's the difference between white hat, black hat and grey hat?
4. How do you provide reports for SEO (on a monthly basis)?
5. What's more important to you, high PR or the amount of traffic that goes through the link?
Looking forward to receiving your applications.