We are looking for a combination of both-- social media + community manager!
Mas Maqui a newly introduced super food (antioxidant) to the US is looking for a do-a-little-bit-of everything- type of social media manager.
- Continue to develop our strategy on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and other social sites.
- Create buzzworthy/viral content based on brand needs
- Develop an editorial calendar to coordinate publishing schedules
- Promote posts and advertisements via social media promotions
- Grow social media followers through targeted promotions
- Ideate, develop, and run social media marketing campaigns
- Engage with friends, fans, and followers on various social platforms
- Keep on top of the latest social media marketing trends
- Work with influencers (there is a budget), to post about the product.
We are based in Chile (Maqui is a super food originally from South America) but just started distribution in the United States - starting with NY and NJ. We have big plans - our goal is to reach the other coast by next year (and increase number of supermarkets by 1,000). THIS is where we need YOUR help. We want more people in the US about the health benefits about our product!
- Excellent with creative concepts
- Great writing/editing skills
- Advanced knowledge of photo and video editing software
- Knowledge of building a large Facebook and Twitter following
- Expertise creating consumer-facing content
Salary: 1,000 a month for 20 to 25 hours per month.
More than 12 months
Time zone preference
Eastern Time (US & Canada) with ±2 hours of overlap.
** This is a remote job, you can work from your home.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $35/hour for this job
Daniel her,e Saw the job opportunity and I am interested in this position. Let's discuss more details as I have been involved in numerous management projects so far.
I am a you high school graduate who is looking for full time reliable work. I am a hard worker and put hard work into everything i do. i can learn at a fast pace and also i have great customer service skills.