• Execute and manage social media posting, experimentation, and analytics, with an eye towards how strategy meets daily coverage.
• Produce social content, including video, images, GIFs, and experiment with emerging platform content such as 360 video or live streams.
• Establish and own editorial relationships with social networks and aggregators (Facebook, Twitter, Apple News, Reddit, etc).
• Monitor analytics and deliver relevant metrics, like weekly site and social media performance data, to the editorial staff. Provide feedback on what is and isn’t working and help craft strategies for success.
• Respond to inquiries and comments on social channels. When possible, moderate comments to ensure discussions, particularly on Facebook, are informative.
• Run live coverage of events, primarily on Twitter and Instagram Stories. Occasionally travel to attend events in person.
• Research and stay up to date on ever-evolving social media best practices, SEO trends, and other pathways for attracting readers.
• At least 3 years’ experience relevant experience in social media, advertising, publishing or marketing communications
• Prior experience and/or strong interest in blockchain
• Prior experience across digital marketing (social, email, video, etc.) a plus
• Bachelor's degree in communications, social media marketing or related field