Tormey Consulting, LLC
Content Writer – Internet Marketing and SEO
Who We Are
Tormey Consulting is a small internet marketing firm, focused on providing white glove service and delivering high quality product to clients in the legal vertical. The core principle on which our company was founded was to interface with our clients as a strategic partner rather than an outsourced vendor. Our commitment to top quality product, coupled with the agility of a small to mid-sized business, is what allows us as an organization to adapt and evolve in the ever-changing internet marketplace.
Our tested and proven SEO strategies have driven results in highly competitive legal markets across the state of New Jersey. We offer a comprehensive suite of on-site and off-site internet marketing solutions, at the core of which is our content. While we are dedicated to constantly refining our content processes and strategies, this core service is what drives the success of our campaigns, and by translation, the profitability of our clients.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to help us deliver well-researched and well-written web content, geared towards search engine visibility and visitor conversion. While the quality and integrity of our content is of the utmost importance, timely and consistent delivery across campaigns is also imperative in order to execute a successful strategy, and yield the best possible results.
The on-boarding process will include a period of general SEO training within the legal industry, the core of which will involve training in our own unique Search Engine Marketing tactics and methodology. While our training will provide you with a thorough understanding of our core internet marketing strategy, experience as a content writer is a must.
As industry-leading content is our core product, key differentiator, and one of the primary drivers of a productive campaign, this position comes with a high-level of accountability and responsibility. However, meeting those requirements with consistent and quality deliverables provides a breadth of opportunities for growth. As our overall revenue, client-base, and retention rates continue to rise, so do the opportunities for professional and financial growth within the organization.
The Content Writer is "the voice" of our clients by writing web copy that aligns with their branding and other marketing efforts.
• Implementing various elements of a client's content marketing strategy as instructed by Project Managers
• Optimizing current copy on a client's website (page titles, meta descriptions, h1s, alt texts, anchor text, etc.)
• Writing new SEO-minded copy for pages on a client's website
• Blog writing and posting
• Press release writing (as well as other forms of PR--media pitches, articles, etc.)
• Video Transcriptions
• Participating in client calls during campaign kick-off and as necessary thereafter
• Researching trending topics within the legal industry
• Other duties as assigned
• Writing experience, either professional or academic
• Web-writing experience
• Familiarity with Word, Excel, and Google Drive
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Willing to learn and implement our own unique SEO strategies
• High attention to detail
• Responsible for their time when working from home
• Available during business hours for strategy meetings, updates, and client requests
• Schedule is full time (Monday-Friday)
• (talk about compensation)
16 freelancers are bidding on average $34/hour for this job
Hi, I am a professional writer. I am highly interested in your project. Please PM to discuss. Samples available upon request. Revival My Portfolio & Reviews: https://www.freelancer.com/u/revival786
I am best for this job as i did content writing for different companies like jolta.I hope for your positive response and i ll set appropriate [login to view URL] you