Looking to build a simple smart weighing scale. Features required are -
- Device should be small - shape & size of a coaster (circular, but not very thick)
- Should be cheap to make & easy to replicate - prototype can be around $10 - $15, but if it needs to be mass manufactured, we would need to do it around $3 - $4
- Device should be battery powered (flexible on battery capacity, based on cost) - ideally rechargeable battery
- Maximum weight expected would be 1 - 2kg
- Require precision of 1g
- Device should have a button, which when pressed sends the weight data
- Device sends data to a web API / via Bluetooth (either is fine)
28 freelancers are bidding on average $684 for this job
Hello there, I am electronics engineer and have experience of designing electronic gadgets. I can design smart weight scale for you. Feel free to inbox me for your task.
Hi I have worked on weighing machine using arduino and esp32. I think any load cell with amplier would work which has accuracy around 1g. I want to know more about your system. Can we discuss?
hello my name chevy, i have experience about arduino 7 years and android app, i have ever making Smart Weighing Scale with IoT system send data to server, i can show you my last project if you want. best regard chevy