I am currently looking into creating a disposable electronic device that allows surgeons in theatres to control medical images. I would like to find out more about the market info and stats, specifically:
1. What type of surgeries require/are guided by medical images displayed on theatre screens? (a list with references)
2. How many of these surgeries take place in the US, Australia, Canada and the UK? (a table with references)
3. Who makes the decision to purchase theatre/surgery consumables (surgeon or theatre manager)? Is it country dependent? (a summary with references)
4. Which companies are the main distributors of theatre consumables? (a list with references)
5. Are there any available devices that allow surgeons to control medical images?
22 freelancers are bidding on average $164 for this job
Dear Sir/Ma'am, I m good in web research i hope i can help you in this project. If you have questions or doubts about anything, please feel free to ask me. Sincerely, Mir