*** Only for people from Philippines.
I am looking for someone who loves using mobile apps and would like to work with a team that develop mobile apps. Main purpose of this position is to help the rest of the team becoming organized and making better apps.
The responsibilities will be:
1. Communicate with other team members, make sure they are on the right track.
2. Use our competitor apps and come up with new ideas.
3. From the research, find out what features we should add to our existing apps.
4. Research the app store to come up with new app ideas.
5. Create report and deliver to the management about the team's overall progress or obstacles they are facing.
6. Test out our new release of apps, before it goes out to market.
If you are interested, please answer the following questions:
1. Do you have iPhone or Android?
2. How many hours you can work per day? Please let me know if you have other part-time/full-time job.
3. Do you have any work experience with managing projects or testing mobile apps/software? Can you handle a team of 3 to 5 people?
4. What was your reason to leave last job?