Interspire Shopping Cart Customisation for [url removed, login to view]
1.1. Only member can see the products. User can only see the product after he login AND his account is active. Add an extra field in customer derails to set whether the customer account is active or not. (see attachment 1 and 2.) (the code about the cross and the tick can be copied from products management page.) After customer register his account, the account is inactive until administrator click on the cross to make it become a tick.
1.2. Before a customer login the website: If a customer click on Categories or Brands, instead of display product list, display some text eg. 'this website only opens to member. If you are already a member please login. If you want to become a member, please click here to register. ' Basically means that no one can see products before login.
1.3. If a customer login but his account is not activated, display another text eg. 'Your account is not activated yet, our administrator will review your application and contact you as soon as your account is activated. If you have any question please call us on 90001234 or email to '
Please see this website for example: [url removed, login to view]
1.4 When customer register, ask one more info, ABN (Australia Business Number). Make ABN and Company 'must fill'
2. Also add these 'tick and cross' for webpages at backend->website content->view web pages. Call it member only. If this potion is tick, only users who login with an active account can see it.
3. make a login window on home page and put it above Categories. Use the same style of Categories. Must follow the way that how interspire makes 'panels'. So we can use 'store design->design' to move/remove/add it to any pages.
4. disable rating function so that i will not see 'not rated' under each product.
5. Disable product comparing function so that i will not see 'Compare' under each product. And I do not want to see 'compare selected' at the bottom. This will be replaced by some thing else (I will state this later)
6. Do not display price on featured product.
7.1. Need another 'Template Layout File'. This file is used in category setting. The purpose is that when I create a new category, I can select different layout that the products are displayed. With this layout file, I want the products to be displayed with no image. Only one line for each product so that more products can be displayed on one page. In this line, the following info should be displayed: Product name, Price, a field to fill in the quantity of this product that customer want to add to cart (this is the same thing as when single product is display when we click on product name, so it is easy to make).
7.2. After customer fill in the quantity of each product they want to buy, we need a 'add to cart button at the bottom of the page. (replace the 'compare selected' button)' So they can add multiple products at once. After the product is added, only display top half of the window in attachment 3. Do not need to display the product image, price or quantity of each product. Only display 'Selectred items were added to your cart. What next?' and make 'Continue Shopping or View or edit your cart ' to two buttons.
7.3. edit the existing 'Template Layout File' so that we I use the existing layout, custom can also add multiple products into shopping car at once.
I am personally a project manager and I have experience with interspire. The above job should be able to finish with $ 300 AUD