We are a small startup trying to develop an iOS app from an Android app. This post is to interview candidates, so we can begin development immediately when the contract is finalized. We will reveal specific details of the game once you're hired, and after an NDA is signed.
To apply for this position, please adhere to the following rules & qualification guidelines:
1. To ensure we're working with serious candidates, and not job-spammers who uses bots, please include client99 in your bid. This allows us to sift through the time wasters and speak only with serious candidates who take the time to read our job post entirely before bidding/messaging. If your bid does not include that, we will ignore you, even if you message us with it afterwards.
2. You must have a strong portfolio of previous work; preferably published work we can reference. We are looking for iOS mobile developers, with a strong AUDIO experience.
3. Must be proficient in C and Swift. Since we already have an Android app, if you have Android experience as well, that will be a big plus.
4. You must be willing to sign an NDA. No exceptions.
5. You must be able to stick to strict milestone schedules, and your communication should not be any longer than 12hrs.
6. You must test to a reasonable extent before delivery.
7. Must be able to provide your resume/CV
If hired, we will give you the following:
1. Clear app specification
2. Our personal line for faster and more efficient communication
Once accepted, we will work together on what the milestones should be. We are now taking applications and interviews. Please note, we take time to read each and every application, look over each portfolio thoroughly, discuss internally of your candidacy, and then send out invitation for written, phone, and possibly video interviews. With that said, bombarding us with messages will not speed up the hiring process, and will only deter us from considering you. As long as you followed the above rules of application, and meet the qualifications we've listed, there is a high chance we will contact you directly.
Thank you for taking the time to read our post.