We are looking for a freelancer or company to develop a mobile application for iOS based on an
existing native Android application.
It is a GPS application that allows various functions for traffic accident cases. The main functions
• Phone calls, SMS and emails (all automatically) to emergency contacts and roadside
• Configuration of these emergency contacts through the phonebook.
• Visualization of traffic status on the map (through Google Maps API).
• Parking zone save.
• Navigation to places of interest (hospitals, police stations, police stations ...) near to current
• Share location through phone apps (like WhatsApp, etc).
• Check the weather status (through external links and services).
• Over speed warnings (audible and visual) when in GPS navigation mode.
The application must connect to Google Maps services, specifically to:
• Maps SDK for iOS.
• Places API.
• Directions API.
Additionally, the app must connect to its own API where user data is recorded. We will provide
documentation of it as soon as development begins.
The iOS application can be native or developed using any framework such Xamarin, PhoneGap,
[login to view URL]
89 freelancers are bidding on average $1775 for this job
I will get a better idea about the functionality of an app as you shared me reference, Along with your project requirement, I'll provide you clean source code with free bug fixing and maintenance