Upload your photographs straight from your camera or albums to a server via FTP.
This application that allows me to upload my photos directly to an FTP server with the option to save the image locally or not. This allows me to take photographs without any trace on the phone itself.
Uses can include:
- Taking photographs with your camera that can instantly be viewed
- Naming the photot serial ID before you Uploading photos
- Uploading photos straight into your images folder to use on your website via FTP
- the photo will save to a new folder that folder name should as the serial ID+upload_date_time , and the each photo file name should be follow : serial ID + upload_date_time
- Uploading photographs taken with your camera or from your album to your home computer from any location with 3G or Wifi availability via FTP