Ipad app (also iphone compatible) with the following possibilities
- multilanguage dutch primairly and english secondary
- retrieve data from url on interval (interval and url must be a setting in 5, 10, 30 seconds or 1, 2, ,5, 10,30 minutes)
- data to retrieve are latitude, longtitude, name of device, speed, status (data is always last known location of every device could be more devices)
- menu representation of devices with streetname/place/coordinates of last location
- when menu item clicked presentation of possible actions (show on map, streetview, follow device)
- main screen loaded is map with all devices on it
- click item show on map must be zoomed map view to device selected
- click item streetview show streetview of device selected
- click item follow is explained later on
- icon for showing the ipad/iphone on the map aswell in comparison with device(s)
Above is somewhat the same functions as the app Utrackme frim fusionsoda
The follow item when clicked on the device the ipad turns into full navigation device (with voice guidance in dutch) with calculated route to the selected device, if the location of the device is changed the route must be recalculated automatic. Ofcourse cloudmade or similar solutions can be used in agreement.
Project needs to have a fix price with a deadline of end of july, payment 30% on front, 30% halfway, 20% before test fase and 20% on final delivery. Payment reduction penalties apply when deadlines are not met.
We expect creativity on the design, icons and representation and of course future projects when cooperation went succesfull.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $2809 for this job
Hi,I am Albert. My team are working with GPS track and navigation for mobile device. We already have the knowledge and ready to work another one. Regards, Albert