Require an iPad developer to develop our initial APP. If successful there is a lot of development to follow as we are an established software company with a large suite of product.
We require a developer to develop an app which;
1. Has a basic menu (vertically aligned nav bar). To begin with the menu will have two options "Reports" and "Setup"
2. The reports menu option will present a list of reports (approx 20). We will supply a list of report names.
3. When the user selects a report the application will download a CSV file from an FTP site. Obviously the iPad will need internet connectivity or report an error to the user. The CSV file will be the data source for the report.
4. We would like to display the report data graphically as bar charts or Pie charts. Developer must recommend a chart SDK (we do not want someone to re-invent this)
5. WHen the user selects the "Setup" menu option the user is presented with a page that allows the user to enter the URL, user name and password of the FTP site. This must be recorded locally so that the user does not have to re-enter this information every time they use the device.
If the developer would prefer to use a WebService rather than an FTP site to deliver the CSV file then we can support this.