I want to develop an iPad app that help user to read PDF faster. Below are the requirements:
- Minimalist interface.
- Can import file from Dropbox.
- Can store imported files using a simple list (with ability to view & delete files).
- User can 'select text' within the pdf page and press 'read out loud'.
- User can customize the speed of reading.
- Default voice must be better than iOS voiceover (not Stephen Hawking's voice please) with ability to buy additional voices e.g. American Voice, British Voice etc. (see Speakit app).
- If this works out ok, we will look to develop the same app for Android phones & iPhone in the near future.