We want to have an application developed for both iPhone and Android.
Quick overview of requirements:
- The application will play a MP3 music file. This is core for the application.
- The user must be able to start, stop the audio and set volume.
- The user must be able to read some information about the company and the audio
- The MP3-file must be embedded in the application. Can be up to 40mb. Only one file in the application.
To get an idea of what we want, please look at the Andrew Johnson relaxation app on YouTube:
[url removed, login to view]
If you are to do this project we strongly suggest you get the real Andrew Johnson relaxation app (it is $3-4)
We want the developer to also create the visual design such as a animated background fiting to the audio.
The application must be ready for both iPhone and Android. We will publish the applications by ourselves.
Requirements for delivery:
- Binaries ready to be published on the app stores
- Application source code
- Documentation in English (third party libraries, how to build the source code etc).
We also want exaples of apps you have developed in the past, so a simple - I can do this -, won't do.