We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of a game for a variety of mobile platforms. Here's what you need to know.
Game outline: It is a 2D game based around relieving stress by using an arsenal of weapons and other utilities to destroy any picture or the background/menu screen of the console. The game should be suitable for the whole family. A more thorough outline of the game will be given when work commences.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- 100% copyright handover once job is complete
- Programming languages: iPhone/iOS, Android, Java, HTML, CSS, Objective-C
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- The drive, flexibility and passion to work independently and thrive in a remote-work environment
- Strong communication skills
- 3-5 years of programming experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- References or an established reputation preferred