Hi Nabhas - since my web guy is busy on another project, let's start w/ another simple app. Free & paid versions. I want to make an iPad version too, but the layout will be different, so maybe we just start w/ iPhone format.
The App is called EQ Coach, and it's based on one of our print products which is a set of cards. See attached for sample. I have all the images & texts of the cards now.
There will be 2 versions: Free will have 36 "cards." Paid version will have 60 "cards"
Function of the app:
1. On load, view loading screen, then home.
Text says: It want more...
There is also a help button.
On free version, also need an "upgrade" button.
Only 2 icons are visible from home (others are dim / not used)
> Random (goes to any card)
> Note (goes to record a note or voice memo -- see below)
5 options exist:
- shake or click random button for a random card
- click Awareness for a "blue" category card (like page 2 in attached)
- click Choice for a "red" category card (like page 3 in attached)
- click Purpose for a "green" category card (like page 4 in attached)
- click Help for instructions
2. If the person clicks "Awareness" "Choice" or "Purpose" one of the cards from that category appears.
- Image in background
- Question in box in front (like on the attached)
- all icons in navigation are now available
> The person can now click one of the navigation icons (across top or bottom):
- Home (go back)
- Random, or shake (get a different card in this category)
- Flip (to see more questions -- like page 5 of attached
- Explain (shows more about this concept -- depending on the type of card (there are 8 types) - example is page 1 of attached)
- Help (shows help text for this category -- there are 3 category help texts, plus a different help from home screen)
3. Notes -->> ONLY on Paid Version. On free version this will show a note to upgrade!
- From the Notes page, the person can record a voice memo, or type a note.
- He can email the note.
- Or, he can "slide open" to see list of previous memos, like for text messages. He can click to view old ones, or click "edit" to delete old ones - just like text messages ap.
END OF FUNCTIONS!
For Graphics, from someone else, we need:
1. Icon for App -- 1024x1024 plus smaller sizes
2. Loading screen - probably using one of the images, like the one on page 2 of attached.
3. Splash -- background for home screen
4. Navigation icons, unselected (not clicked), selected (lighted), and dim (not available now)
Random (shake, random selection of card)
Flip (go deeper, more questions on this topic)
Explain (understand the concept behind this card)
Note (type or record a note to self)
5. A little "slide open" graphic, that will be on the side of the notes page to change from memo to list.
Are any other icons needed? For example: email, record, edit? Or are there standard iphone icons we can use?