Project: To develop a series of games for iPhone, iPad and Android for a highly ranked US based mobile game producer. So only bid if you have skills in this area of development. Full details will be further discussed once qualified and signed NDA.
1) Applicant must work on creating games on IPad & IPhone and Android.
2) Bidder must have at least 3 flawless feedbacks related to IPad/IPhone projects/games.
3) Bidder must have at least developed 5 apps or games which are in ITunes store.
4) You should be able to prove to us that you are eligible to work on this project. And forward your already developed and published games portfolio which are currently running in app store so we can check your work. Familiarity and dev history with tools like Cocos2D, Open GL ES, Unity, etc. required.
5) Submitting application to Apple App Store for approval.
6) Able to commit for future upgrades/expansions.
7) Interested in long term relationship for incoming projects. There is the possibility of turning this into a small captive dev studio for our client.
8) Must be able to communicate on daily basis with progress (Skype or other IM conferencing is preferred). Must also be creative and collaborative in servicing our client's design schedule and tweaks/modifications deemed necessary.
9) The app should be bug-free.
10) Sign NDA.
Max Budget: $500, however, if this project proves to be productive and successful for our client then added pipeline projects can offer expanded fee structure.
Maximum time limit to complete this project will be 6 weeks with 2 weeks of bug squashing in Alpha and finally App Store submission. Earlier the better.
Please consider we are looking for a professional on a long term basis, not a simple work-for-hire project.
An example link will be given to qualified bidders only.
PM me for details, however, very limited info aside from the above will be provided without pre-screening and signed NDA.