I am looking to have a game built that is compatible on iPhone and iPad.
(I want the iPad version to be meant for the iPad. Not just the x2 times magnification.)
If you can make this game compatible on Android or Blackberry that is a plus.
Here is some of the technical tasks this game might require:
1. Computer controlled characters. (These characters will "Free Roam")
2. Gravity. Items will be dropped from the top of the screen and must float to the bottom through water.
3. Tap and Multi Tap ability as well as swipe motion.
This game will be pretty simple and won't require any of the following:
*All graphics will be provided to you from my artist.
I have never had an iphone game built before so I am inexperienced at the process.
However, I am very experienced at managing a business and managing software designers.
What I require from you:
1. You MUST have built a game before that is on the APP store already.
2. You must be experienced.
3. Your code must not be buggy or un-documented junk. Our first release of this game MUST not crash.
4. In your bid please include your game you have designed and preferbaly include a link. Include your estimate on the time frame it will take to build a basic game as well.
Thank you so much!
Michael R Roberts
21 freelancers are bidding on average $2752 for this job
Dear Project Owner, It's our pleasure to place bid on your project. For more details please have a look over PMB. Regards Sunil B24 e Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
We are ranked #4 Mobile Programmer on PPH out of 141934 programmers, this to us is no small matter. It is our tireless hard work of last 5 years, which is now showing results. Check PMB