1. Video framework, all icons/logos, forms except appointment will be given.
2. User remotely selects a doctor, makes appointment.
3. Select patient.
4. Enter personal and insurance data.
5. Doctor enters exam notes in template and selects codes, completes probe sheet.
6. Prescription: Closest pharmacist to patient, text link to pharmacist and patient for pickup.
7. Patient payment
a. Remote scheduling.
b. Office appointment for follow up and continuous appointments like MS Outlook.
c. Auto text reminders one day prior and one day after treatments.
9. Financial reports:
a. Select start and finish date,
b. Select what the report is for: patient, doctor, clinic, procedure, city, state, zip code.
10. Data stored in user’s device with Cloud backup.
11. Payment made after app completion and testing.
12. Sign NDA prior to start.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $1052 for this job
Ready to start these app development. Please send me more details about each point e.g. what data needs to be saved about patient ? and all other similar concerns.