We are looking for a contractor to develop an iPad/iPhone/iPod app for kids. (optional quote for a transformation to Android)
The app contains 5 small learn-to-count games
Each game can be played multiple times. Each time a game is played, the app picks randomly a graphic from the list and a random number to be used (e.g. a number between 2 and 9).
There is a home screen in which the user can select a game, or choose a 'random' mode, in which the games are alternated randomly. Each game can be played at up to 5 levels. Completed levels are shown in the home screen.
The app needs to be built as a flexible framework, that enables us to build the app in several languages. The quote for fix price should include the assembly and submission of 4 language versions.
Source graphics and sounds will be delivered by us.
The developer needs to provide us with some early stage builds so we can test and fine-tune the application to its needs. We will review and test these builds.
More details will be provided to a short list of selected contractors in order to enable you to confirm/adapt your quote.
Please answer us with the following information:
1) a fix price amount to deliver this app as a framework, including submission of the app in 4 languages to the app store (through our iOS developer account) and bug fixes in the first 3 weeks after the launch
2) an estimate of the time you would need between start of the project and submission of the app
3) Your availability in the next weeks
4) Similar/relevant sample work and credibility details.
5) Please start your reply with the word "Toledo"
Upon delivery, we require ownership of the code and the contractor will need to deliver the source code and sufficient documentation that would allow us to maintain the application afterwards.
If you deliver first quality work, good support, and excellent communication, then we will hire you for other projects we are working on and possible maintenance tasks.