I need someone to understand shsh encoding to produce every iPhone ECID produce a version shsh files, I need someone who can write such a program.
I do not need App, I hope to make a program to read the iPhone ECID?Serial Number?Device Model ?IMEI etc. information to build the iPhone shsh file. Like TinyUmbrella can be save SHSH.But not copy from Apple gs.apple.com server ,It's be a iOS versions and can be specified to Crated, for example 5.1.1. Need to understand the SHSH file HASH encoding it be possible, you can understand what I mean?
Deliverable: Windows or Mac application (packaged, no need for installer)
Scope of application: generate SHSH blob for connected iDevice (USB connection) based on (combo-box) selection of target iOS version:
1. user starts the application
2. user connects iDevice (iphone, ipad, ipod, etc.) into computer via USB port
3. application will connect with the device and stop iTunes from popping up (if possible)
4. application will read ECID and other TSS keys
5. application shows a combo-box for target iOS version to create SHSH blob for
6. a button on the application invokes the process to create the blob
7. finally, a popup window is displayed asking the user where he wants to save this blob (in the computer)
attached "procurement questionnaire.docx"... please complete and message back to me if you are serious about being awarded this project. thanks!
I just want to make it clear, this project will only be awarded to anyone who is willing to use the Freelancer's payment SOP. If you don't accept this, or if you insist on using something else (like PayPal) - you will not be awarded this project. Please don't waste my time in the bidding process. Thanks
14 freelancers are bidding on average $5354 for this job
Greetings, We would like to state our interest in bidding for this job. We have sent you our proposal and profile. We hope to hear back from you immediately. All the best, Kevin
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.
I'm confident that me, and my staff could complete this work for you. If you have any questions for us, please let us know. Here is our portfolio; [login to view URL] Thank you, Tenacious Tech