I need full demo project that syncs with Toodledo web API service.
Project must follow these strict guidelines:
1) Sync part of the coding must be highly object oriented and properly engineered. There should be SyncEngine class that provides basic machanism of syncing such as sync, copy, merge. It will also handle mechanism for conflicts.
2) Server communication, in this case with Toodledo, SyncEngine will provide delegate called ServerDelegate that defines methods to manipulate data on server, such as getting data, adding, deleting, modifying ,etc. So ToodledoServer will adopt to ServerDelegate and properly handle these methods.
3) Local and Server data model will be key/value compliance, so for this project simple NSMutableDictionary will be sufficient.
4) MUST account timezone. Syncing is the primary requirement, so correct timezone management needs to be handled by the engine.
5) syncing must be done asynchronous way, while showing progress bar.
6) GUI is very simple. view controller for listing the current todos, one view controller for add/edit. provide button to start sync.
7) NO need for server credential UI, for this project, just hard code them.
For demo purpose, please create local sqlite db that stores basic information, such as (title, note, tags, due date, completed date, status, repeat)