We're looking to develop an app that allows all things medical from forums to live diagnosis.
Looking to develop 2 versions initially and run it as a trial in Kent and Surrey in the UK (where we have Doctors who have opted in).
- Access to medical discussion forums.
- Look up where your local GP/Medi center is.
- Common symptoms questionnaire.
- STI questionnaire/symtom test.
- Mobile booking service.
- Direct diagnosis (if possible through messenger, face time, skype or whichever's most relevant).
- Priority appointment referral (combined with discounts for private treatment (in conjunction with BUPA).
We have access to the relevant resources in order to be able to set these services up. Obviously this description is non specific but we want to run it as a test run initially with a view to expanding once we've proved it's worked. If you require any more detail/information please do not hesitate to ask.
18 freelancers are bidding on average £3168 for this job
Please accept our bid for your iPhone Medical Forum app project. We recently finished an iPhone(iOS) AngryBirds App clone and recent iPhone app project can be avble as demo on request. Regards, Sushil
Buen Dia, Somos una empresa Argentina dedicada a la programacion iOS (iPhone, iPod y iPad) conformada por programadores seniors con gran experiencia. Porfavor leer el mensaje privado para mas detalles
Dear Sir, Our company specializes in design and development of healthcare mobile apps. Please check PMB. Regards Dishant [url removed, login to view]
Hi, we are ready to build your application for all the required mobile platforms: iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Symbian and others. Let's discuss the details via the PMB