About the Job:
It's a native iOS app development job( no flutter ) and we need to revision and upgrade the design frequently. So we want to hire some developers for a long period.
We will give you a prototype of UI design, you use storyboard + auto-layout to implement it. Our experienced engineers can give you suggestions if you have any technical issues.
1 Understand swift, storyboard, auto-layout, and basic iOS UI components, such as UIView, UIButton, UICollectionView, UITableView, UILabel, etc.
2 Know how to use pod and github.
3 Focus on our project while the working time, have at least 2 hours free time per day.
4 We can have a video call if need, to explain our design & requirements.
5 We hope you can learn if we need some technical you didn't understand.
• At least 2 hours per day. 5 days as a unit. ( Monday - Friday )
• To be good at 8am - 11am ( GMT+8 ), because in this time we can discuss and reply to you fast. Please let me know if you only have other time.
- You can contact us if you have any questions, for technical issues, or you encounter some hard issues.
- Please send me the result each day. We will review it and send you modification requirements and new tasks.
- We will measure your productivity, we may be terminate the task if you have very low productivity.
Students also welcome.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $4/hour for this job
i am myself iOS DEVELOPER. i have good skills of both constraints and auto layout. i have 3 years of experience. see my portfolio for past work. i am ready to start now. thanks.