We are looking for developers for an iOS app to help research Seizures in dogs. Ie it will never have a huge user base, ~ 1000 users in first year, which would top out at ~100Gb data but this would scale up slowly.
We have a working protoype developed by Computer Science students at a US university who took the project on for their practical.
So we are looking for someone/team to complete it, but understand a new developer might prefer to start from scratch.
Regardless, a lot of planning, wire frames etc has been through out and we have some clear documentation to work from.
Technologies used so far: (but if this could be simplified without loss of quality we are open to it)
• Swift 4 - iOS mobile application development
• Amazon S3 - Storing dog profiles and videos
• Amazon RDS- Database for app information
• Amazon Cognito - Owner account authentication
• Amazon CodeCommit - Source Control for AWS projects
• Heroku - Server API for the mobile app to talk to
1. Primary feature of the app is for a dog owner to record their dog having a seizure. (either using iphone video or by using the video from within the app).
The dog will have a profile, (login, age, sex and fields to document seizure etc)
Admin needs a way to download cases with videos for research purposes. Admin does not need to follow up with owner and there is no need for communication from the owners app to admin or visa versa.
2. App needs to have a Diary feature.
2.a Medication reminder
-Times a day
*quantity per box
2.b Vet consultation reminder (notification)
2.c Log of
-Date of medication changed
*Automatic when video validated
*Manual if not video recorded
- Ideally ability for owner to email/printout diary to present to vet before visits.
3. Some text pages, about seizures, help, about and terms.
4. Ideally, ability to have a translation of the app (Spanish, will provide all the text)
5. Admin needs to be able to login and view/edit videos/cases and data per user account and do a full download dump (point 1).
6. App needs to be GDPR compliment
Attached is outline of what has been completed and what is outstanding.