Looking for a freelance app developer to put together an iPhone application: described as following
1. Name: Cornea Measure
2. Description: an iPhone app for use in smartphone slit lamp and eye photography with built in digital calipers and area measuring, designed to improve handoffs in managing patients with corneal disease, epithelial defects, and corneal ulcers.
1. Camera mode: camera mode with options for independent control of focus, light (brightness and on/off of light from the flash, but with always on feature), and exposure.
2. Measurement mode:
1. When viewing a photo, first set reference measurement. Should have two options. First is “White to white” with a default measurement of 11.7 mm which the user can draw a line from white to white on the slit lamp image to set reference range. Second is “manual” where user can set own reference measurement and input reference units (i/e/ if they hold up ruler in picture, or want to use a different measure as a reference.
2. After reference is set, two further option. 1. Calipers: user can draw a line and measurement per reference will be recorded. 2. Area fill: user can free draw around a space and the measured area will be calculated within that free space.
1. Important feature must be included: user must be able to zoom in and draw/adjust calipers, but keep original reference.