I have a dating app project in React Native that I would like to modify and get some setup done in order to publish to Play Store, here you have a high-level description on what needs to be done:
1)Change the theme of the app from red to blue --> 1896C4
2)Replace the Tinder icon/fire icon to the provided icon
3)Make sure that the spanish and english version are working.
-Replace "Show Me on instadating" for "Show My profile"
Remove Address section
Change the email address to: (will be provided)
5) In all app replace:
"Instadating" for "Sho"
6) Replace the icon of the app from the fire to the one provided in all the app
7) Add to the User profile:
Interests: Sports, Food, Clothes, Tehcnology, Health, Drinks, Movies, Music, Cars,
Books, Babys, Animals, Home, Video Games, Shoes, All, Others (Check Box)
Gender: Female, Men, Human, other (Dropdown box)
8) Get the app running without crashes
9) Provide the project with the adjustments and fixes for review
Milestone 2 :
10) Create the APIs:
Verification Email after Registration
User Verification from Verification Email
Save Profile Settings
Change Account Password
Enable/disable single user app privileges
Users geo localization
Admin login form
Admin password recovery
11) Setup the Server to work with the created APIs (that only me should have full admin rights )
12) Provide the Admin panel and APIs for review
13) Sync the project with the APIs and provide the project for review
14) Book a demo session to show the app
15) Provide support to Publish to Play store (to my dev account).
20 freelancers are bidding on average $379 for this job
Hello, I have already a Native dating app [login to view URL] am very happy to discuss this further and get started for you as soon as possible. Thanks Rahul