Sync 1 to 1 is a startup founded in Washington, DC and our goal is to provide a video dating app solution geared towards millennial users in the USA and UK. The app has already gone through a significant amount of design and development. We are looking for an experienced iOS developer, Android developer and backend developer who can work together to solve some existing bugs, make ongoing updates and get the app ready for launch.
The ideal candidates will:
• Be familiar with the overall structure and functionality of a dating app
• Understand photo and video capture, ensuring seamless integration with current iPhone and Android phone models/screen sizes.
• Feel confident with video messaging and video calling coding and related APIs (WebRTC experience is a must)
• Know how to integrate mobile video ads for monetization (Google AdMob experience is a must)
• Be able to optimize push notifications for user engagement (Google Firebase experience is a must)
• Be comfortable with geolocation, elastic search and mapping APIs.
• iOS developer tech skills: Swift 3, RxSwift (goal is to update code to Swift 5)
• Android developer tech skills: Java, Dagger, Butterknife, retrofit, okhttp, rxjava 2, cloudinary, mqtt
• Backend developer tech skills: Node.js
• Organized and advanced project management system is a must (JIRA is preferred)
• Knowledge of AWS is a plus
• Ability to communicate in English clearly
• Dedication to meeting project deadlines
• Know how to scope a project accurately and stay within budget
• Consistent, high quality and professional project management and coding skills.
If you are interested in being a part of an exciting new app startup, please share your relevant prior experience and related skills that make you a strong candidate.