We're looking to hire an iOS app developer to develop a native app compatible with iPad and iPhone, based on an existing app that our in-house team developed for Android.
- We expect your bid to be the total budget for the entire project.
- We also expect to be realistic on estimated completion time.
- Documentation is provided on annex.
- Camera (with FaceDetect) -> [login to view URL]
- Local DB.
- Geolocalization. Get current location when user checks-in.
- API integration. Backend is already developed, as our Android app works with this API.
We will not providing source code from Android app, but we will provide documentation and also XML layouts if needed.
103 freelancers are bidding on average $1370 for this job
I have rich experience with camera , sqlite database, and restful-api Specially i have rich experience with gps tracking I have developed 200+ mobile apps for over 8 years Please contact me for more detail
As a professional iOS and Android developer with more than 5+ years experience,I have high skills in SWIFT and Objective-C based iOS app and mastered at app developing tools and back-end development