We're looking to hire an iOS app developer to develop a native app compatible with iPad and iPhone, based on an existing app that our in-house team developed for Android.
- We expect your bid to be the total budget for the entire project.
- We also expect to be realistic on estimated completion time.
- Documentation is provided on annex.
- Camera (with FaceDetect) -> [url removed, login to view]
- Local DB.
- Geolocalization. Get current location when user checks-in.
- API integration. Backend is already developed, as our Android app works with this API.
We will not providing source code from Android app, but we will provide documentation and also XML layouts if needed.
106 freelancers are bidding on average $1366 for this job
As a skillful Mobile Developer. I am very familiar with development of Android and iOS App . I have high skill in detecting Face for mobile app. I will show you my good skill. Thanks.
I have gone thru attached document and I can do this project. I am having 12 years of experience in iPhone, Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa, iOS, Android Worked with Apple in Cupertino for 4 years.