(1) Tracks signal strength, wifi strength, SSID and (where user gives permission) location via GPS while application is running.
(2) Stores data and periodically sends data back to our website. Informs user of date/time of last upload.
(3) Periodically pulls down a graphic (you tell us the dimensions) from our servers for last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 30 days signal strength.
(4) Includes place for in-app advertising.
(5) User configurable for tracking every 1, 5, 15 or 60 minutes, and for geo-location on/off. User login & registration pages also provided.
(6) Full source code buildable in Xcode and runs on iPhone and iPod Touch running firmware 3.0 or higher
(7) No logo or artwork required
(8) When phone rotated app screens resize to fit
(9) Login & registration function
Page 1 - Login box with links to 'Register' and 'Remind me of my password'
Page 2 - Registration box with link to 'Login' and 'Remind me of my password'
Page 3 - Post login screen, shows three graphic bands representing signal strength for past 1,7 & 30 days plus button to preferences screen plus date/time of last update
Page 4 - Preferences screen: configure rate of update using slider (choices: 1,5, 15 & 60 minutes), geo-location on/off, user ID & password
Our site provides:
(1) RESTful authentication & registration mechanism
(2) Data upload interface - you must provide the data in an easy to interpret format, our server is running Ruby on Rails, we can agree this based on what works best for you
(3) Graphic download interface - you will pull down updated signal strength images in the background each time you send updates
(4) Any other back-end functionality needed to make the app work
** We are building the back-end, this is for the front-end client only. **
** Obviously on the iPhone this app cannot run in the background. If Apple announces background execution next week as part of the iPhone 4.0 firmware upgrade as rumored, we will want the data collection to run in the background. Please quote for a normal iPhone 3.0 app without background functionality. Bids that describe how extra work will be charged to take advantage of any future background tasks will be viewed favorably over others. **
Schedule: we want to have coders selected by Feb 1 and a final version ready for release by Mar 1. Flexible on schedule for the right bid and/or coder.
If you program for the Android platform as well, please see our other ad for this app on Android.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $842 for this job
Hi, I have reviewed your project and i can provide you the solution with this. Please refer to P.M.b for further details regarding the project. Regards, Sarfraz Malik