Looking for someone with experience in SwiftUI. I have a working prototype and I need to fix a bugs in it.
The photo editor has two sections: filters and tools. They are located on the main panel.
1. In the Filters section, an active filter is selected by 1 click. By 2 clicks on it, the fine-tuning of this filter opens. The filter fine-tuning screen should overlap the toolbar.
2. In the Tools section, with 1 click, the fine tuning of the tool immediately opens. The fine tune tool screen should overlap the toolbar.
The correct operation of the application is shown in "1" video.
Bugs are shown on the "2nd" and "3rd" videos. Bugs for both sections are identical.
— Filter screen bugs:
1. The filter setting does not open by 2 clicks on the active filter, you have to do 3 clicks.
In this case the filters "jump up".
2. Setting the filter when opening does not overlap the toolbar.
— Tool Screen bugs:
1. Fine tuning of the tool does not open by 1 click on the active filter, you have to do 2 clicks. In this case, the icons "jump up".
2. Fine-tune the tool when opening does not overlap the toolbar.