Sortable Items by jQuery/AJAX
This project was successfully completed by sherifamgadnabih for $40 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Completed In3 days
Hi everybody, I need your help.
I need the sortable items of Listview on the client side in [url removed, login to view] (WebForms).
I have upload examplary template of site as "[url removed, login to view]" picture between files of this project - LOOK AT THAT !!
It will be a simple homepage.aspx.
Here are more specific details:
- only lectures are sortable
- order of lectures is saved on the server side when new position of lecture is dropped
- lectures can be moved/dropped inside all Sections and between Sections (from 1 Section to 2 Section and from 2 Section to 1 Section)
- if Section dont have any lecture user can move/drop here some lecture from other Section
- lecture cannot be moved/dropped between "yellow and yellow division", "yellow and green division - one exception is when Section dont have any lecture", "yellow and orange division", "orange and orange division"
- if Section has some lecture, "yellow division" is always at the bottom of Section
- it´s not important how you store paths of lecture (you can use what is more comfortable for you from this three: mssql, xml, directories of server)
- at the end I will transform your code and store this paths in mssql and concrete files in directories of server (sqlAzure and BLOPs of azure when my webapplication will be ready to publish).
- if is it possible use one Listview for Sections and one Listview for lectures of one Section
PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK IN YOUR OFFER HOW YOU WILL SOLVE THIS PROJECT !!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, ASK ME !!
THANKS IN ADVANCE !!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online