Drupal Enthusiast for Custom Modules
- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $25 USD / hour
- Total Bids 24
I am looking for a true Drupal enthusiast, someone who truly cares about the Drupal Development and is active in the Drupal Community.
We are creating a custom module that allows users to highlight and save text they mark, kind of like Kindle Highlights ([url removed, login to view]). Once the user click "save" the text get highlighted + you add it to your own summary sheet. We need someone to help us develop some of the extra functionality that will be plugged into our existing Custom Module.
Let me know if you know any good modules we can base our development on. We will probably need to tweak it because we have a plan for a lot of more advanced development as well.
The custom module must be created so that other coders easily can install it on other D6-websites.
Please provide your Drupal Community Username in your application.
I am looking for someone who can start right away and can work at least 25-30 hours/week.
1. Are you familiar with GitHub? We require daily commits.
2. Are you familiar with Jira / Agile Development. Most communication is required to go through tasks in Jira.
3. How are your skills on Documentation? We need good documented code that follow strict Drupal standard ([url removed, login to view] at the moment) so that other coders can use it easily.
-I will own all copyrights of what you create
-Communication will be done by email/project managers.
-I require my programmers to use the Time Tracker for logging hours.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online