Adobe Edge/jQuery expert needed for questions (full stack a plus)
- Status Closed
- Budget $20 - $70 USD / hour
- Total Bids 4
NOTE: IF YOU BID WITH A STANDARD COPY AND PASTE ABOUT HOW "YOU WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH MY PROJECT AND WE DO THIS AND THAT" FORM LETTER - **YOU WILL NOT BE HIRED** If you can't even read this line, then you are not suited for this project.
I need an expert in Adobe Edge and jQuery that I can ask questions to. I'm trying to learn to do some of these things myself, and I'm getting stuck at various places. In specific currently I'm trying to position and work with jQuery Mobile widgets in Adobe Edge in a responsive design. I added the widgets through Dreamweaver.
You must be available for contact via Skype so I can ask my questions of you. We can use that or some other tool to share screens so you can see what I'm doing and direct me in what I'm doing wrong/best practices.
In your bid include:
1. Which of the following technologies you're familiar with (in order of importance): Adobe Edge, jQuery, Adobe Dreamweaver, PhoneGap, CSS/HTML5, Java
2. What hours/days of week you're available in U.S. Pacific Time (GMT-8). I work on this around 6:00pm-5:00am my time on random days (PST/GMT-8)
3. How available are you for questions? i.e. how easily will I be able to get a hold of you for questionsGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online